Retail Merchants Association is a member-based association that supports and promotes independently owned small-medium sized businesses in the Greater Lynchburg area.
Benefits of Membership (not all-inclusive):
- Marketing Consultations
- Co-op Advertising
- Networking Opportunities
- BUY LOCAL Campaign*
- RX Prescription Discount Program
- Value Added Benefits Program underwritten by Anthem
- Online Courses and Webinars
- Various Workshops
- Member Matchs / Referrals
- Special Events
“Meet Me in Lynchburg” BUY LOCAL Fundraiser, April 2013
Christmas in July BUY LOCAL event
Local Business EXPO (August)
2013 Christmas Parade Organizers
- Good Benefits Package
- Legislative Advocacy on a state and national level
- Support of local non-profits through the RMA Foundation.
More detailed information can be found on our website under “Benefits” or you can call Laurie Gulluscio at (434) 528-1732 with questions or to schedule a consultation.
*Please Note: The BUY LOCAL is not a boycott of any of our national chains. Our objective is to educate individuals on the importance of buying local and supporting your local community by shifting a portion of their disposable income towards the independents. It’s a win-win situation for everyone!